- Please check whether the device is powered on.
- Make sure your mobile and dimmer module are the
same 2.4 GHz WIFI network.
- Whether it’s in good internet conditions.
- Make sure the password entered in App is correct.
- Make sure the wiring is correct.
You can connect your dimmer lights, chandelier, and smart lights to control the dimmable opacity of lights.
You can still control the light connected the dimmer module with your traditional switch and once WIFI is active again the device connected to module will connect automatically to your WIFI network.
You have to re-connect our Wi-Fi dimmer module to the new Wi-Fi network accordingly as per the App User Manual.
Press traditional dimmer off (the one connected to the Wi-Fi dimmer module). Then press and hold for 10 seconds or more until the lamp connected to the module will flick quickly and enter into configuration mode.