Wi-Fi-enabled Plug for all electronic appliances
Smart 16 Amp Plug
Wretro’s Smart 16 Amp Plug app allows you to control your electronic appliances through your phone using Wretro smart app and voice assistance. Through technology, your level of comfort will be increased so that you may turn off your devices with just a voice command or via a mobile application.
The Smart 16 Amp Plug is fun to operate. Offering controlling, programming, and scheduling features, these switch is an optimal solution for decreasing your electricity bills. And like the cherry over the cake, the LED indicator display on the button makes it easier to indicate whether it’s on or off condition.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO CONTROL & OPERATE
Technologically advanced control features
PROGRAM THE PLUGS, ACCORDING TO YOUR PLACE'S CONDITIONS
Customize your Home Automation
Using Wretro’s Smart Plugs, you can program appliances associated with these switches according to your needs and schedules.
Say you want the AC switch to turn on when Lamps are switched on, you can. In case you want the lights of your place to turn on before you reach there, you can.
You can control lights, Fans, Portable Speakers, and any small appliances in accordance with the Smart Plug’s Specifications.
Make Sure your mobile devices and the Smart Plug are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Make sure the devices connected to the Smart Plug are turned on.
- Check whether the Smart Plug is powered on or not.
- Check whether your mobile device is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Check your network connectivity. Make sure the router is working properly:
- If the router is a dual-band router, please select the 2.4 GHz network and then add Smart Plug.
- Enable the router’s broadcasting function.
- Configure the encryption method WPA2-PSK and authorization type as AES, or set both as auto.
- The wireless mode cannot be 11n only.
- Check for Wi-Fi interference or relocate the Smart plug to another location within the signal range.
- Check whether the router’s connected devices reach the amount limit. Please try to turn off some device’s Wi-Fi function and configure Smart Plug again.
- Check if Router’s wireless MAC Filtering functions are enabled. Remove the device from the filter list and make sure the router is not prohibiting Smart Plug from connecting.
- Make sure the password of your Wi-Fi network is entered in App correctly when adding Smart Plug.
- Make sure the SmartPlug is ready for App-Configuration:
- The indicator light is quick blinking blue [twice per second] For quick mode configuration, slow blinking blue.
- Repeat the App Configuration Process.
- Factory Reset the smart plug and try to add it again.
The Smart Plug and the mobile device are required to be under the same Wi-Fi network when adding the Smart Plug for the first time. After successful device configuration, you can remotely control the device through 2G/3G/4G cellular networks
Run the App Wretro Smart, go to “Profile” -> “Device sharing” -> “Sent” tap “Add sharing”, you can share the device with added family members.
Factory Reset: After Smart Plug is plugged into a power socket, press and hold [for 6 seconds] the power button for factory reset until the indicator light blinks blue rapidly. Indicator lighting pattern:
- Quick blinking blue [twice per second]: Quick mode configuration initiated.
- Solid blue: The Smart Plug is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Off: The Smart Plug is switched off and no Wi-Fi network.